Wrapped in Radiance: Body Wrapping 101
Now Enrolling for April 7th-8th & 21st-22nd Classes in Houston, TX
Are you interested in becoming a certified Body Wrap Technician and adding this to your list of existing services? Or have a career change goal for 2018? This class may be perfect for you! We offer small classes and hands on training by a certified Medical Aesthetics Practitioner.
Curriculum will cover:
- Wrapping Solutions
- Taking Measurements
- Different Wrap Supplies (Elastic vs Plastic wraps)
- Infrared Sauna Wraps
- Wrapping Techniques Step-by-Step
- Sterilizing and sanitation
- Wrap Equipment Use and Care
- Sample Shop & Liability Forms
- Calculating Results Quickly
- Increasing your Wrap Speed
- Issues that may arise during a wrap
- Getting Great Results
- Getting a Client to Goal Size
- Consultation process
- Contra-indications and how to recognize them
- Building a profitable Enterprise
Learn how to successfully provide the best results for your clients and build your business offering profit generating services. You will also learn how to start a career at established Spas in your area.
This class is open to anyone interested in doing body wraps and no experience is necessary, so bring your friends and family members!
The class includes Certification of Completion, Starter Kit (enough supplies for your first 10 clients), and a full-service experience for you! Graduating students will have access to our spa and to essential business forms and questionnaires after graduation. Certificate Awarded after completion.
Classes are expected to fill fast so grab your seat! Call our spa for more information and to sign up!
Body Wrap Certification Class: $699 for 2-day course ($100 Nonrefundable deposit due upon enrolling, balance due day of class)